How Much Does It Cost To Design A Website In Calgary?
Do you require a website for your company in Calgary Alberta? Do you run your business in Calgary and surrounding cities in Alberta Canada?
Do you have a website that is getting visualize in Google Search Engine Pages? If your answer is NO, Global iTech Systems, a Calgary Local Web Design Agency help to design a responsive website and mobile application.
Why do business owners need a website?
It is important for your business to have a website to increase clients’ trust in your organization. Your business’ legitimacy may be questioned if you do not have a website in Calgary. Making a great first impression with a corporate website provides people with comfort that your business is legitimate.
Let’s start talking about website pricing. The price of website depends on with the various factors that includes with number of pages on website, features the business owner want to include, domain, hosting, content, images etc. In order to estimate the cost of a custom website, or web application, there are three main stages to consider:
- Identify & Research: Analyzing competitors, identifying target audiences, and conducting research and inquiries are the most important task before starting web design which cost $500 to $2500 for a basic website.
- Flowchart & Wireframe: Schematic diagrams, flowcharts, and wireframes are used to show element placements and to collaborate with clients to start a web design task which cost hours to complete the task and it cost $500 to $3000 on based on the complexity of the job..
- Prototype & Approval: Prototype and approval demonstrates how a website is going to appear on a device and design the user interface (UI & UX). It cost another $1500 to $4000 on based on features and no of pages.
On based on the consideration of above-mentioned categories, we come with following price modules to design a website:
- Basic Website (2 pages to 5 pages) $1,000 – $2000
- Small Business Website (5 pages to 15 pages) $2,000 to $5000
- Ecommerce Website (10 to 30 pages) $5000 to $10,000
- CMS Website and Web Application (unlimited pages) $10,000 to $50,000
- Enterprise Website and Custom Web Application $15,000 to $100,000
A small business owner has to understand website platform before finalize the website price. When you begin your journey to develop your website you’ll wonder, “how much does a website cost?” But let’s be more specific about what kind of website you are looking to build and think some of the questions and be realistic for the answers as well.
- What’s the most realistic budget for your site?
A website isn’t within your budget will be an absolute disaster. Be sure to check your budget prior to deciding whether you want to invest in the most expensive themes, or plug-ins. We suggest that you keep your costs as low as you can when beginning your journey.
- Do you require a custom-built website or CMS ?
Are you looking for a custom software using PHP, Laravel or react or do you want WordPress theme, you need to know and decide. If you are using WordPress theme, it is cheaper and it also lets you save on costs, which means you don’t have to pay an expert WordPress developer. Custom PHP, Laravel and react cost high end developer and price goes higher as well.
If you’d like to add a unique design as well as feel for your site it is necessary develop an entirely custom WordPress theme, either yourself or employing developers. The prices paid by WordPress developers range between $50 and $100 per hour. Global iTech systems, A Calgary Web Design agency help you to build your mobile website or custom web applications.
- What features will you require?
At first you don’t require many of the features you’ll see on other websites. Even if you’re starting small It’s crucial to create a details of the features you’ll need later on. This can help you simplify the whole development process and concentrate on the features that are of importance to you. This also allows you to reduce the expense as you develop.
In conclusion, every business owner need to know about their website, services and product they would like to include in their website. The prices of website depends on technology, features and number of pages they would like to develop.